Saturday 5 November 2022

Cozy & Bright Kit

 Stampin’ Up! Keep bringing out new kits that are fabulous for quick cards.

They are good for stashing in your bag for making whilst out and about, 

whether on holiday, hanging around hospitals, or sharing with friends.

They come complete with everything you need except scissors!


This Christmas one, is one of my favourites, you can almost smell the spices and orange.


You even get a lovely stamp set and block included to keep.
It has useful sentiments with fab fonts.

I did use an old favourite to stamp inside the card


I took this picture to show how I can never tie the same bow twice!


Have a great day

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.









2 comments:

  1. A lovely festive kit. You’ve made a bunch of super cards with it. I’m the same with bows - you’re not alone! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Looks like a handy kit for last minute makes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.