Saturday 12 November 2022

Memories and more

I went to a team event recently and we used a pack of Memories and More to make cards.
Each pack contains lots of different items that can be used for scrapbooking, journaling or anything you like.


Above and below I used a gorgeous acetate sheet with white decorations…




I fussy cut Santa from one of the cards.
Below is a peek at the pack…


Some cards are great as toppers on their own.




I coloured One of the wooden elements with Blend Pen

 Added clouds and a tag..


Here’s the cards I’ve made so far


Some cards were used as inserts


A close up of Santa’s Express Memories & More




Have a great day

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.











3 comments:

  1. Stunning array of cards - looks as if you had a great time at the event

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn’t put it any better than Val (above). Great cards.

    Happy Saturday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These packs can really get your creativity going can't they! Lovely cards Lesley! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.