Saturday 26 November 2022

It's a Hoot

 I had fun with these...


I joined up the branch with the tree (they're two individual stamps),
to make it look like the elder owl is laughing at the antics of the babes.
Decoupaged the owls, usd a blue blend pen to highlight images and sentiment,
and added snowflake sequins for sparkle



Next I stamp all images separately, using a red pen sparingly, adding a resin red heart



Then die cut holes in the tree paper and added decoupaged owls



That's another 3 done!
I’ll enter the last Rudolph Day Challenge of the year HERE


Have a great day

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

















6 comments:

  1. These are wonderful and great work combining the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of owl cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb trio of Christmas owl cards. They are so cute and I love how you used them so differently on each card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Oh I love these cards and there wonderful designs.
    Those owls are so darn cute and make such a brilliant cards.
    I am a big fan of owls and have just bought a owl stamp myself which will be shown on the first of the month as my MAWTT DT.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous collection of cards Lesley. Thank you for joining the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant collection of designs using these oh so cute owls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.