Sunday 20 November 2022

Merry & Bright

 Hi there, a little shaker to share...


The words die was a Lil' inker prize from the Snippets Playground some time ago,
that I often get out to pay with as it's so versatile.
I made a shaker card using some SU paper, card, ribbon and snowflake sequins.


I’m popping over to the Snippets Playground with this one,
as I used a snippet of pink paper, and a snippet of acetate.

Have a great day

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


2 comments:

  1. Great shaker card - reminded me that I won one of those as well. Think maybe I have too much stash and some things get forgotten now and then 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is going to feel very special when they receive this lovely shaker Lesley! Congrats on your Playground win!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.