Monday 26 December 2022

Car mechanics

 I hope you’re enjoying the holidays.

Today I’ve a birthday card for the Snippets Playground, where the theme is NOT Xmas.

https://pixiessnippetsplayground.blogspot.com/2022/12/challenge-444-anything-but-christmas.html


I have quite a few birthday cards to make around Christmas, here’s one…


I used snippets of paper layered up, the car was from another paper snippet.

The letters were die cut from snippets and raised up with a white shadow.


The greeting was stamped on a white snippet and fussy cut.
I added a metal key and spanner, stapled to a die cut cog from another snippet!


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comment. 

6 comments:

  1. What a great card for a chap - of any age really! Super work Lesley - loads of detail, plenty of snippets and very cheerful colours. I love it!

    Wishing you a Happy New Year and a good year ahead in 2023.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card using lots of your snippets

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfully colourful card for a bloke.
    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground! There’s a little tea party going on at the Playground Treehouse Bar to use up the Christmas leftovers, so come and join us up there. Hope Santa was kind to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great masculine card Lesley and I love the way you have mixed the different snippets of pp in the background, and the large letters in different colours too with the white background which makes them stand out beautifully, also a very stylish car, and the cog and key strung together makes a brilliant embellishment. I hope you had an enjoyable Christmas and thank you for your visits to my blog throughout the year. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one fantastic masculine birthday card! Love the metal accessories and theme of it all, because what guy doesn't like cars? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great masculine card and I love the cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.