Saturday 17 December 2022

Christmas Tree scene

 I have some NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff! )

So, having got all my cards done, I found some time for this…




I wanted to practice some scene building, so kept the colours quite soft




I did an envelope to match, something I often forget…




I’m entering the following challenges 

http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.com/2022/12/december-2022-christmas.html

https://mynbus.blogspot.com/2022/12/nbus-challenge-45.html


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comment. 

7 comments:

  1. Well you’ve nailed the scene building IMHO - this card is AWESOME. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scene, Lesley! That tree is amazing! I love the graceful elk looking at the star on top and those soft and dreamy snowbanks are incredible! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success at making a pretty scene! Your color choices are quite calming, yet beautiful. Thank you for joining us at NBUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super scene. I love the colours you have selected. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snowbanks look great and the scene you made is perfect. I want to practice building scenes too. This is a terrific start for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card - thanks for entering our Christmas Challenge at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.