Saturday 3 December 2022

Christmas tags

 Hi there, are you still prepping for Christmas like me?

So today I’m sharing some tags.

I bought a kit from Stampin’ Up! that makes some good sized tags


They have a pocket that you place on the back, for gift cards/vouchers etc


There’s also some left over pieces that I made extra tags with…all the positive images from the apertures.

I used card scraps to place them on tags using one of the many new dies.


I also made some tags using scrap cardstock to decorate my class goodie bags,
As well as crackers from snippets of paper, which is another new die.
The poinsettias were also cut from snippets…..I don’t waste much at all!


I’m dashing over to the Snippets Playground Challenge with my snippets homework.
Have you seen all the Christmas lights on the tree house?!

I hope you have a good weekend 

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comment. 




2 comments:

  1. A fabulous array of Christmas tags and a cracker made with snippets.

    Thanks for entering homework to the Snippets Playground. You’d better come up to the Treehouse for a nice warm drink and toasted crumpets after all your hard work. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tags Lesley - and your cracker is a real cracker - geddit? Aren't the lights in the Playground fabulous?!

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.