Tuesday 6 December 2022

It’s beginning to look….

 Allsorts Challenge Blog have a theme

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"


I’d been wanting to use some Cardio stamps I’d been gifted…..


I do think I need more practice at making these scenes, but enjoyed having a go.
I hope you can see the fireflies sparkle, but I added some snowflake sequins too.
Do take a look at the inspiration on the Allsorts blog.


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comment. 


8 comments:

  1. I don’t think you need anymore practice at making scenes at all. This snowy scene is utterly charming. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful scene with the silhouette images, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful scene and love the tiny snowflakes. Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet scene you created here with these wonderful silhouette stamps!
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab winter scene Lesley sets off your silhouette stamps perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, Lesley! I love the scene and I can see the fun fireflies in the lantern! Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this scene and the glow from the lantern makes it so warm and inviting for the critters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.