Thursday 31 August 2023

Embossing on black for 52cct

 Hello crafty friends

I had some old speciality card which is black with a coloured core,

that is specifically design to reveal itself when dry embossed, and /or sanded,

so I did both…..twice… so it’s a twofer…

A square version, the EF was a prize ages ago from pixiessnippetsplayground,
the sentiment an old Stampin’ Up! one that I heat embossed in gold.
The ribbon was from a gift from a kind friend….it helped make this layer into a square …
I always try to recycle what I can, do you?!



A standard size, this one used some more old stash…a fussy cut poinsettia from an old SU paper,
and sentiment that was from an old kit, which luckily hid the join, 
where I added another piece of embossed card to make it a better fit!


Had to have some sparkle, so gold and red gems added to finish them off.


That’s another two for the box!


Do take inspiration from the 52 Christmas card throwdown, and have a good day.


Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx








3 comments:

  1. Some great embossing here for the lovely Christmas cards. You've reminded me that I think I have some similar card somewhere in my stash so maybe I should bring it out of retirement - no shortage of embossing folders 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Two lovely and very striking Christmas cards here Lesley. Great embossing. Love the additional elements xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brilliant Lesley - and what a great technique! I'm sure I have some of that core'dinations card stock around somewhere so thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.