Saturday 26 August 2023

Sunflower split 3 cards and envelopes

 Hello crafty friends,

today I’m sharing some cards made with the Split card texture die from SU,

and a John next door sunflower (or any flower) loaned from a friend.


This one has a plain yellow card behind the die cut.
The flower centre has a brown and black snippet for depth and dimension.
Snipping the petals, also adds movement and texture.


I love the tiny sentiments and dies from the Greetery.


The next one has yellow patterned paper and stamped sentiment



and then this is some old SU daffodil paper….I quite like the dark colour.



I have lots of snippets of greens and coloured card by my die cutting machine,
great for making flowers etc.

I decorated the envelopes with offcuts.
Do you have a favourite?


There’s a couple of challenges with a sunflower theme, so I’m entering 
Pixies Snippets Playground #461 (snippets used for flower, tag and envelope decor)


Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Each sunflower card looks awesome. Love the die cut corners. If I had to pick a fave it would be the first card - but that’s only because I like the tiny tag. That little addition is so sweet. But then I love the dramatic contrast of the darker paper too! Decisions decisions! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back with my Prefect’s badge on to say thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely selection of sunny floral cards, each great in it's own right and a super idea to make matching decorated envelopes

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. My fave is the first one and I love the die. Given me an idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful cards but the last one is my favourite-love the corner die and die-cut sunflower.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely sunny cards Lesley, always enjoy seeing Sunflowers. Lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, but you say you used die cuts and we are a stamping challenge?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Lesley! I adore sunflowers and have a big bunch of artificial ones in an enamel 'handled milk jug like I recall my Granny having' ...... just to the left of my desk to brighten up any dull days. I love that real sunflowers always turn their faces to the sun and actually do move their heads during a day. I couldn't begin to pick a favourite - each one is a lovely card in its own right!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful Lesley! I love that textured area using the die, especially in the yellows that vibe with the sunflowers. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.