Sunday 6 August 2023

That DSP with two more…..

 I’m back with more from the One Horse Open Sleigh background papers.

This sheet was a bit challenging……a very different perspective, but I do like a challlenge!

However…..it’s not perfect, but I did my best, at least following the footprints.


Meantime……..I had a plan B, as I thought maybe the black was a bit harsh.

Let’s take a snippet of white and stamp a brown one, plus a sparkly silver snippet for a star.


I was going to overlay him, but nah, that didn’t work either, so…..

I’ve just ordered some stars from the new SU mini catalogue, due to publish next month.

He needs a special star to look at!


Using another background paper from the SU pack,

I fussy cut two deer….


There were a few tiny landlocked pieces I coloured lightly with blue,

but the photo shows I need to do more to take away the white.

Raised them on foam pads, hence the shadow.


Stamped sentiment,  and another card for the box.





Heading over to the Snippets Playground, for a new challenge and super prize draw..

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. What lovely papers. LOVE that first one with the different perspective, but I then I equally LOVE the second one!

    Thank you for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. See you on the swings later! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards as always. You certainly took on the challenge of the strange perspective on the first one and the background is just right for the seer in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Lesley. Love your snippets entry - so peaceful! And a lovely background. And the perspective on your first card is SO eye catching. I keep going back for another peep!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the first card with that unusual perspective Lesley! The second snippety card is beautiful too - love the way you have your deer looking up at the star of wonder! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you, Lesley! What a brilliant inspiring post for using DSP! Your designs are fantastic! I think you have just come up with a new challenge!! Right? What do you think? Every two weeks, the brief is a photo of ... oh, no, wait. I guess people would have to have the actual same paper. I got all becited there for a second! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.