Saturday 20 April 2024

By the Sea

 I’ve been making some one sheet wonders, where you stamp an A4 sheet,

then cut it up for backgrounds.

This one was perfect to wish a friend a speedy recovery…


Using old SU stamps and bright pastel colours (is that contradiction?) for the seashell background,
and Gummiapan dies for the beach hut scene


I inked the topper for the sand and sea, and added sea glass embellishments.
Details coloured with SU blend pens.


I think the colours and huts meet the Inkspirational challenge #314

Hope you have a lovely day


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

6 comments:

  1. That’s a lovely cheerful get well card. Bound to cheer someone up and make them feel better. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, more Gummiapan temptation 🙄. Great background idea and a happy card which should lift the mood of someone who is feeling under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one Lesley to another ... I just saw this pretty pastel creation on the Inkspirational blog and it made me feel better straight away! I just thought I would leave a comment to say how pretty I think your card is. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooooo cute in the challenge colors. I love your die cuts a lot!!!! Great summer card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.