Sunday 14 April 2024

From the Toolbox

 It’s a new Snippets Playground challenge and these cards used up lots of paper snippets!


Backing paper, tools, faux peg board and sentiment all from snippets.
Fancy fold from Emma Goddard, Coastal Crafter.


This one uses the part images left on the edges of the tools paper.
I hate waste but you can tuck partial images under things or around the edges.
I think I went a bit over board on this one!
Cased from Stacey Marsh.


Hoping to be first at the Playground gates, so I can share some of Sarn’s chocklit!

Snippets Playground Challenge #478

Hope you have a lovely day


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


3 comments:

  1. I think these masculine cards are both fantastic. The shape of the first one is great and then all the little snippets on the second one make a very interesting card. Great designs.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Of course I’ll share my chocklit with you. Chocklit is not JUST for breakfast! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super cards and there can never be too many tools in a toolbox 😉. See you in the playground, especially if there's chocklit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lesley - two stunning cards! What amazing patience you have, just perfect in every way! Brilliant ofr a chap or two of course!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.