Thursday 25 April 2024

Rudolph Day for April

 Rudolph Day is here!

25th of the month means it’s time to add some cards to our Christmas stash.

So, here goes using up some more backgrounds I’ve have for a few years, from a batch make ๐Ÿ™„


I layered that lovely tree die over my sparkly pasted trees,
added the truck from Gummiapan, loaded up with the tree and gifts 


I used pens to make it shabby (perhaps too much ๐Ÿ˜‚)


Next up that cool Santa, sat on a wall, cut from yet another pasted background 
(I did make quite a few, so it’s my challenge to use them all ๐Ÿ˜‰)


Santa was cut from card, snipped and layered.

Above I coloured the gifts with pens,

below I just did the “ribbon”


A piece of embossed white for the snowflake background.
This Santa was also cut from card, but I cut his trousers short and coloured his pink legs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


I also used up some old tea bag folding card blanks.

You can just about see the teapot.

It’s amazing how you can use up old stuff in a different way.

The bits from the aperture were used for sentiments etc.


Happy Rudolph Day!

Challenges:

Rudolph Day

Peace on Earth

Christmas Kickstart #85

NBUS #61 (truck and tree)

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


11 comments:

  1. A lovely trio of festive cards. Great use of older materials too.

    Happy Rudolph Day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Rudolph Day - a great selection of super Christmas cards using up those brilliant backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super selection of Rudolph cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Lesley. Your Santa cracked me up! Gummiapan I guess.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Santa - really made me smile! Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart with Helen and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley,
    oh what fantastic cards and designs.
    Love the truck and the forest scene and the brick wall and Stanta are so cute.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kraft and white with a splash of red is always fab at Christmas! I particularly like your Santas although I feel you might need to recolour the shorter trousered Santa's legs blue by the time the winter comes! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards - two fabulous designs and well done on using up your backgrounds too!

    Thanks for joining us this month at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge too.

    Helen x
    April Guest Elf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've really been busy working ahead on your Christmas stash and I love everything. That long-legged Santa is just too much fun and I love all the cards you shared for this challenge. Happy Rudolph Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.