Saturday 22 June 2024

All zipped up

 I used some old SU papers for this special card.

We all know how hard men’s cards can be…..

my Nephew plays golf, but I’ve made so many golf versions I wanted something different this time.


I bought this Gummiapan die a little while ago, no idea how to use it, and only one picture on Google,
So a bit of trial and error, studying zips I had at home, I came up with this.
If anyone has any constructive suggestions I’d be happy to hear them.


I added the number one from an old SU golfing set to finish it off.
It’s a very clever zip die, the teeth match up, the piece to “pull” is separate and realistic.
I used brushed silver card, and cream for the “material” that you’d sew in.
It surprised me how many types of zips there are…take a look at your clothes, bags etc!


I’m taking this to MyNBUS as it’s the first time I’ve used the zip die.




Have a great day

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting die you bought from Gummiapan. The zip has made a great masculine card and I love the embossing and No 1 motif. Awesome! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gummiapan dies are always beautifully detailed and this one is no exception. You've made a brilliant job of making this masculine card. The garment looks like real fabric - great choice of papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.