Saturday 15 June 2024

Disco diva

Hi there crafty friends, hope all is well with you.

Today I’m sharing a card that started as an eclipse technique (more on that another day),

but the word die slipped (operator error šŸ˜‚), so I cut another layered one to cover it up.

Has that ever happened to you? šŸ§


I then added lots of diecuts to the background paper, for a disco party theme.


All Snippets were used for the die cuts…..scraps of black, white, sparkly and shiny,

but again I forgot to take a picture of my scraps, so I hope Miss Di let’s me into the…


Snippets Playground #482, where she has another fabulous prize on offer,
I’ll race you to the swings…..!
Sarn might have some ice cream left too šŸ˜‰, if you’re quick!

 Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 

3 comments:

  1. Super disco diva birthday card Lesley. No one would ever know you had a slip-up on the die cutting front! I’m sure we’ve all been there!!!

    Thanks for entering homework into the Snippets Playground As it happens, I have a few Magnum ice creams left. See you on the swings xxx šŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never have guessed that this super glitzy card was a 'rescue job', certainly says disco to me. I'm sure we all have 'oops' moments when we make cards and also that most of us will do our utmost to avoid scrapping them. Can't bear to bin anything which can be even remotely useful šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only a disco, but a 'roller disco'! Great save Lesley and a stunning result.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.