Sunday 2 June 2024

Let it snow…

 I’m popping by today with another Christmas card…..

I’m already 10 behind my target, so some quick ones needed…



A new Uniko set has been sitting patiently on my desk…
so a quick stamped background, plus a quick stamped topper,
layered up (times two, and centres gutted) on some shiny mirror card, 
plus some die cut snowflakes, cut from the gutted pieces, 
all in all 5 layers.


Entering……
 Allsorts challenge #783 lots of layers (I have 5)
Peace on Earth #65 
Colourful options for June, Aqua
 MyNBUS#63, first time with this set, and the paper pack.



Hope you’ve had a good weekend

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 

9 comments:

  1. You created an icy delight here, Lesley. I'm sure the shine is amazing in person! (Good job even doing Christmas cards!) Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great sparkle and shine! Thanks for playing the theme over at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful festive make with all those layers. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a lovely Winter feel with the colours and snowflakes, lots of lovely layers as well so perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful festive card, Lesley. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Lots of Layers option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely glitzy effect for Christmas, plenty of layers too

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card with the pretty mirror card to really make it pop!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth and Colorful Options!
    Diane POE Co-Owner, CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card, I love the beautiful colours and shine! Take care. Hugs xxx💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely shiny icy card and a great use of the mirror card. Are you setting yourself targets now?! My modus operandi is to make one or two at the beginning of the year and then go into panic mode in October! I think I might be doing it wrong!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.