Saturday 23 November 2013

Envelope Punch Board

Can you guess what I've been playing with?
Oh my gosh, this board is a m a z i n g !
You can do so much with it!

I had these cards in my stash that I sent to a fave aunt and uncle,
so all I had to do was make the envelopes!
You can make any size, in any colour, and make boxes too!

The only trouble was....and this will make you laugh.......I forgot to write inside their cards!!!!!
Have you ever done that!???!!!!

I was so intent on getting them in the post!
Oh well, a good excuse to speak to them on the phone!
Plus my Aunt will love being able to 'recycle' them lol!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you having so much fun with the new punch board Lesley.

    OK, I admit it . . . I have also forgotten to write in a card - it was an elaborate one, and I just put it in it's lovely box and sent it! OOPS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarn, I'm glad I'm not the only one! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.