Friday 29 November 2013

Team makes


I hope you had a good week?
Are you saying thank crunchy it's friday?
I hope you are taking time to relax.....

We each do a make 'n' take at our team events.
It's a lovely way of sharing ideas and products, and gives us chance to play!

Here's mine, based on the Starburst technique.

Some of the seasonal designer series paper is very shimmery,
and the ribbon and embellishment add glam too.

I recently learnt the Starburst Technique.
I didn't find it easy at first, as geometry is not my strong point!
However, once I found a magic measurement from Diane Barnes, I was off!

I will share instructions very soon......

Here's a close-up

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! A great way to showcase papers.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun to make. Off to raid my DSP stash. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.