Tuesday 26 November 2013

Team Day

Another team day, we got together again to swap projects and ideas.
Here's my 'swaps'.....it's a cracker!


I got the idea from the many you-tubes using the Envelope Punch Board,
new to Stampin' Up!.
I adapted the basic principle to suit what I put inside....shhhh that's a secret! 


I used our seasonal Designer Series Paper, and punched a couple of tags to embellish.
Some red Glimmer paper, and silver ribbon and rhinestone add a bit of glitz.

I will share how I made them very soon.....
have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. They are absolutely gorgeous and so sparkly in real life! Thank you Lesley, and I do promise (did I have my fingers crossed behind my back) to not open until Christmas Day. Thank you xxxx Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that certainly is a cracker! (It's the way you tell 'em.). How exciting that you've asked them to remain unopened until Christmas. They look FAB.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.