Sunday 3 November 2013

more 'makes'

more makes 'n' takes, as promised......

Liz used one of the Stampin' Up! stamps you can buy with Hostess rewards...
such a cute set...

stars were stamped in white craft ink,
cute reindeer border, and the xmas tree with baubles and glitter.
This set could be used for so many different designs....bargain!

Jan's was simply elegant, and stole the show!
She has 'clean and simple' nailed!
Little leaves die cut in silver glimmer paper....
(I learn that you can take the backing off to make it easier to cut)
a few berries, simple greeting....done!
Oh, and not forgetting the matching envelope liner...

I'll be back with Ros's works of art.....
guess who forgot to take pics ???
yup....me!

pop back soon
lots of love
Lesley x

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.