Monday 18 November 2013

Flower Shop


Hiya, hope all's well with you today!

I loved this one...a lot....and I don't often say that!

I had a go at removing a border stamp from it's wheel 
(see Page 103 of the Stampin' Up! Catalogue).
This was a lot easier than I thought!
It just peeled it off, then I added some Clear-Mount Cling Foam (See Page 197)
so that I can now use it on a clear block.

It's Viola's Lace, and I thought very apt for a fellow lace- maker's card. 


I then added a 'Flower shop' flower in the same black ink,
put some Melon Mambo ribbon, and another flower in the same colour.
Added a butterfly punched from some co-ordinating DSP (Designer Series Paper),
some Rhinestones, including one LARGE one!
Mounted on black card, it really stands out against the Whisper White and shocking pink.

This was inspired by a tag from freubelsvandemolletjes.blogspot.nl......
just don't ask me to pronounce it!

1 comment:

  1. How remiss of me not to comment on this one at the time. I love it SO much that Viola's Lace is on my next order so that I can CASE it. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.