Friday 18 July 2014

card in a box full of pearls

Hello!
Where did that week go?!
I wish I'd scheduled some posts,
because I have sooo much to share,
but hey ho, such is life!

Back to the matter in hand.....
I call this the short fat one
(the card, that is, although it describes me too lol!)
as opposed to the tall thin one.....
like those on my last post.
The good thing, is that it is still half of an A4 sheet,
and it fits in a standard envelope = result!

Hope you likey....

  
Papillon Potpourri, Flower Shop and Petite Petals,
with the matching punches,
stamped in inks to match the DSP
(pretty paper....or Designer Series Paper to be exact)
with lots of added pearls.

I do hope you are keeping cool?!
We are not used to this heat,
and it's times like this I wish we had a pool to plunge into!

A dear friend once told me that if you keep windows shut,
and curtains closed, the room stays cooler......
it's true, but I still find it hard to do!

I hope this finds you well wherever you are.
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. Love the shape of this card Lesley.

    I can't believe you said that about yourself cuz it's so NOT TRUE - I shall be having words with you when I next see you!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.