Sunday 20 July 2014

Pictogram Punches

I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator,
because I get to see and order products before they go public,
and I get chance to earn lots of extras to feed my 'habit'!

Here's my first order from the new Annual Catalogue
I was feeling a bit blue, but this arrived to cheer me up!


Thank you to all of my lovely loyal friends and customers and blog followers:


That sentiment says it all.

I sent this card to a special someone who was there when I needed her.
It was a great opportunity to try out a new stamp set!
Pictogram Punches.
The background was inked through one of our new Stencils!

Check out all the other goodies by going to my
Shop Now button top right.

Hope alls well with you
Lesley
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.