Friday 25 July 2014

You're How Old ?

Teehee.....

My Toy Boy had his Saga day today.....

I used my trusty stamp a ma jig quite a bit for this one.
Coloured in and decoupaged the balloons.
Stamped and punched the banners.
Stamped and fussy cut the cake.
The sentiment was a stamp die cut with framelit.
Letters also die cut.

This morning I stubbed my toe,
went to get some ice from the freezer,
shut my finger in the door,
and so ended up with two ice packs!

That'll teach me for taking the mickey out of his age!
Have a good weekend!
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh for God Sake . . . Blogger is REALLY SERIOUSLY annoying me now. It takes me 3 attempts to leave you a comment on each post - what IS going on?

    Right . . . as I was saying . . . BRILLIANT card for the Birthday Boy. (I'll have to borrow those stamps as my DH is the same age in a few months time!).

    Hope the ice packs did the trick and you're feeling better now.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having Sarn's problem, this is my third attempt. Keep being thrown out before I finish the message! Anyway I was saying Love it. Good the see 'the' bike having another outing. I feel inspired to have a go with mine. It will probably work better than the real one!! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.