Wednesday 13 August 2014

Another Great Year

Here's another one, using 'Another Great Year'.
I shouldn't showcase this one really, because it's retired,
and lots of people are now asking if they can buy it!

I told them at the time how useful this one was,
but did they believe me?!




This is one of those 'go to' stamps,
simple but effective, and you can change it just by using different colours.

This was for a Nephew who supports a team of the red and white variety,
and this paper seemed to fit the bill.

The technique is paper piecing, whereby you stamp onto paper,
cut it out, and stick it over the image.

Midweek already....
I'm holding a garden party tonight,
so fingers crossed for the weather!

Lesley
xxx
xx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Garden Party Lesley.

    Fab card. Perhaps people will listen to you more carefully next time eh?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, I missed this lovely stamp Lesley! Super make - and here's hoping your Garden Party goes well. If there's rustling in the bushes you just might have some gatecrashers :) Mine's a white wine please :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.