Friday 1 September 2017

At Home With You

This is one of the first sets I got when the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue came out.
It's particularly good for christmas cards, which I haven't attempted yet, but I do have 
those cute little wreaths, and mini tinsel at the ready....


I did however make one for a neighbour who kindly had us over for a party....


.....to thank her for their hospitality.

It was quite a while ago, so it's taken a long time to get round to posting it on my blog,
but it's also taken me a long time to post it through her door!

Talking of doors....can you imagine all the cute things you could hide behind this one....?

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use it for a thank you card. It's a lovely card Lesley. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a truly AWESOME card. So many possibilities for what lies behind the door!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute, Lesley!!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.