Sunday 10 September 2017

You Move Me Hummingbird

I was very impressed by a card made by Shelly Godby visit her blog post HERE


It uses the You Move Me set, but here I've unashamedly copied the lovely design of Shelly,
and used the non 'moving' parts.
There's a stamp set and matching framelits.
I inked the hummingbird in tempting  turquoise, dipped the edges in pacific point,
 die cut him and the flowers, leaves, stamens.
Cut a square aperture to use as a mask, inked inside the square with sponge brayer.




I liked it so much I made another, this time using a dauber to ink up the bird and flowers.


I love the two tone look, and the added enamel dots.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

6 comments:

  1. Awesome. Very tropical card . .. nice to see on this rainy afternoon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the first card. The enamel dots are great with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card and I love the colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty hummer! We had a regular bird hijack the hummingbird feeder today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.