Sunday 3 September 2017

Team Play Day

We had another team play day a little while ago,
a shoe box swap was the main activity, along with much chatter, a fun day indeed.


Liz brought this idea.....mine was a bit off balance....think I was too busy chatting :)


much later on, I added some rhinestones......still not quite happy but hey ho,
I did have some mini poinsettias left over for another time....


This was Jan's take on a Kim Fee card.....love the crumpled seam binding....
hate that I stuck my background on upside down, and the circle the right way up...
resulting in a mismatch......cock-up number two!


Sarn brought us this Tryptic (?) card....
stamped the panel, inked it in blue, yellow, green, 
then chopped it in 3 and mounted......yay I think I did ok on this one!

The lovely thing about card making, is there are no rules, no right or wrong,
just a card made with love, to send to someone you care about!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x
p.s. I thought I'd enter this One Layer challenge





1 comment:

  1. I quite agree with your about the no rules/rights/wrongs but a card made with love etc.

    I think all your cards came out well and no one will notice about the panel/circle problem - they'll just think it's a lovely card!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.