Friday 23 July 2021

Diorama in the snow

 Hiya, I've been playing with the Layering Diorama Dies, I think these will get a lot of use.

I had this in my head.....layering increasingly deeper blue layers,

and adding my characters on each layer.


I put "snowy hills" behind the first two, for the skier & sledger.
The layers have foam adhesive strips behind them.
A bit of fun, and an attempt to keep cool, in the UK's heatwave. 


I'm taking this over to the Snippets Playground, where there's another fabulous prize on offer,
do take a look, as there's loads of ideas for using up your snippets....I used lots of white snippets for my characters, and blue snippets for my layers, as well as using up some snowflakes!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x





4 comments:

  1. A really fun card, great for using snippets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that card is a triumph. Love the shape and the cute characters.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, those characters are so cute. Your sentiment made me smile :D
    Thank you for joining us at Snippets Playground,
    Katrina x
    (Guest DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Lesley! I love the diorama effect - really fun and clever. Super way to use up snippets too!

    Apologies for being late commenting.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.