Saturday 31 July 2021

Plentiful Plants using snippets

 Hands up who has lots of scraps left from their papers?.......me!!

It's always worth visiting Pixie'sCraftyWorkshop where  there's not only lots of ideas,

but also super prizes to be won in the Snippets Challenge......the latest one is HERE

I ran out of time again to enter the Rudolph Challenge.....not doing so well with my christmas cards,

but managed to make a snippets card with some inspiration from Helen Read.


For this I used lots of strips from In Good Taste DSP, snippets from 
Bloom Where You're Planted (lots of pots and plants to cut out) and a snippet of a
Paper Lattice, which looks a bit like trellis, great for background interest,
or "hanging" plants on, and is easy to snip into sections.
A few metallic pearls to decorate, and I think this is good for any occasion?


I hope you're having a good weekend, thanks for popping by....
and don't forget to visit Di's challenge blog.
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. What a great Snippets card. I agree it will be useful for lots of occasions.

    Happy Saturday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect snippets card Lesley! I love these papers (and use the wood look ones for photo backgrounds!) and this is a great way to use smaller offcuts. They go beautifully with plants too. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, as always, Lesley! Love the wood and foliage combination - classy!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.