Sunday 18 July 2021

Snowflake Wishes simple stamping

These were inspired by Kim Price ......Handmadebykim.co.uk

Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Pool Party, Highland Heather, Snowflake Wishes.

The Heather version....


Simple stamping, but wasn't so keen on my dark grey, 
so used some die cut snowflakes in white glimmer paper to tone it down.
I added some snowflake sequins after, to add some sparkle 


The Pool Party version....




Inside panels..........


Do some simple stamping today!
Lesley

xxx
xx
x









3 comments:

  1. These are really lovely festive make Lesley. I will, I WILL do some simple stamping today!!!!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snowflake cards - need something cool to take the edge of this hot spell of weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snowflake cards - I love them! Could do with some real snowflakes to cool me down! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.