Sunday 25 July 2021

Diorama with Whale Done

 Hi there, Today's card is a bit  very busy, 

but I felt my other half deserved an over-the-top-took-me-ages kind of card!

My brain struggles with back to front stuff, which is needed to some extent to work out the layers.

The Diorama layers are all Designer Series Paper (retired), and could definitely be improved on their placing, as my light to dark deep blue didn't quite work out.


I did try to keep the larger sea creatures to the foreground, and smaller in the "depths".
I then went over-the-top on the inside panel..........I'll let you know if he liked it or not!!


Have swimmingly good day
Lesley
xxx
xx
x





2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of work and I’m sure he loves this special diorama card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine that working out the layers and what should go where can be a bit of a problem but having the set of dies must have been a help. I'm sure your other half will love the card and appreciate the work which went into it. Great result.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.