Saturday 10 July 2021

Plentiful Plants

 Hello again

I love it when I get a new set to play with, 

and this caught my eye straight away in the new Annual Catalogue.....

Plentiful Plants............comes with coordinating dies and paper. 

I'd seen someone using grey tones, which I used with In Good Taste paper.




I'm no good at interior decor, but I like to try it on a card.....it's a lot easier to change your mind!
I cut the plant holder in black for contrast, and mounted the greeting on fussy cut black too.


See you tomorrow with another version...........
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


4 comments:

  1. This is great home decor in miniature - has to be simpler than doing it full scale!! Love the subtle tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Would make a great new home card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.