Sunday 1 August 2021

Plentiful Plants niches

 Please excuse the rubbish pictures......the bottom one has lots of glare...

I made it a few weeks back, having made some niches for my Plentiful Plants 

from some of the paper from Bloom Where You're Planted.

I used the Peek-A-Hoot dies to cut the shapes.......

most stamps and dies can be used for non christmas makes, but I often forget.

At least I don't have to remember to water these plants :)

They are all stamped and/or die cut....

I love the stitched detail, and the brick "wall"......represents a walled garden, in my head anyway!
I'm into stamping a sentiment then fussy cutting at the moment.....looks good when you add a black layer to frame it, but here I left the one white layer.

Thanks for visiting
Take Care
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely card with that stamp set.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great idea to use your 'hoot' dies to cut a frame for the plants - must try to remember that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brick wall background with those little niches for the plants Lesley. You are a master fussy cutter - that sentiment looks die cut to me and I love it without the black frame. Have a lovely day! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.