Sunday 15 August 2021

Counting Sheep

 Hi there

Do you try counting sheep when you can't sleep?

It doesn't work for me, but this Sale-a-Bration set does :)

Counting Sheep Stamp set has some fun images, and the dies have a lot of extras,

both can be earned for FREE! 



If you'd like a copy of the new Mini July to December Catalogue, just let me know,
and I'll send one with the Sale-a-Bration brochure, that has stacks of fabulous FREE gifts to choose.


The sentiment is from the Lighthearted Lines Stamp set from the Annual Catalogue,
some real funny ones in there!
I kept the card really simple, just stamped in Black Memento, and used die cuts.

Have a good day
Lesley
xxx
xx
x




3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha (or should that be Baa baa baaa?!) LOL! What a fun card. Will nip over to your SU website to see what’s new.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sheep are such fun and I'm sure have lots of potential for cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little sheep holding her balloon Lesley! Love it! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.