Friday 27 August 2021

Peaceful Cabin

 Hi there

I recently got the Peaceful Place papers and Peaceful Cabin Bundle,

and I think I'm going to enjoy this one.


 
The paper has silver foil details, has many designs and this tree scene just needed a stamped cabin, fence, fox and sentiment.....can't get simpler than that.


It has a photographic quality, hard to see here.



Some papers are designed to be cut into quarters......just right for square projects.
Above shows it cut into 4 with the cabin stamped.


Hopefully you can see the foiling below, on the trees




Hope you have a Peaceful Weekend

Lesley
xxx
xx
x



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful winter scene and I'm sure it looks great for real with the foiling on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - that's LOVELY Lesley.
    Wishing you a peaceful weekend too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley

    A really lovely Christmas card. You have created a great winter scene and the foiling on the trees looks amazing.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.