Saturday 7 August 2021

Fabulous Fish

Hello friends, a clean & simple ( I think? ) card today using

Sea Life Dies (155684) and alcohol inks on vellum


A recent craze is using alcohol inks or pens on vellum with rubbing alcohol.
I'll share my messy bits with you tomorrow :)

I die cut a section of the vellum, mounted it on white card using adhesive sheet,
die cut my fish from SU Rainbow Glimmer Paper 
(page 135 #153056, there's also some other gorgeous new papers there),
and added some background bubbles using Seascape stamp set (155009).


I hope your day is not as soggy as it is in Kent........and thanks for visiting
Lesley
xxx
xx
x




 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty soggy here too mate!
    Fabulous card with lots of colour.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.