Friday 20 August 2021

Twofer Card Challenge

 Hi there

the lovely Darnell runs some really fun challenges, and her Blog posts always make my day.

The Twofer challenge is coming to an end, and I'm sorry I've not entered much at all,

because this is a fun way to challenge yourself to use a stamp in different ways.

Do hop over to have a look, and join in before it closes.


I made two quick cards using a teeny dog stamp from some old stash.
First up a pretty in pink birthday version....



The bicycle is a die, and I used pencil marks to position the stamped dog and flowers,
only adhering the bike afterwards.


Secondly a good luck, new adventure card......


I die cut the road and trees, then stamped and fussy cut the camper van twice, 
so I could sit the dog inside

The Twofer....I think the dog is enjoying both sets of "wheels"!



Thanks for visiting
Enjoy the ride!
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

7 comments:

  1. Clever cards, Lesley! That little pup is adorable, and really does look like he's 'enjoying both sets of wheels!' And now I need a pink bike...lol! So cool, too, the way he's hanging out of the van. Just like dogs really do! Awesome cards. Thank you so much for joining us for our final Twofer Challenge. Take care. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pawfect twofer set of cards! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two clever and fun cards for the twofer challenge, shame it's the final one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant cards Lesley, very creative xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind compliments, Lesley! I'm so glad you were able to play along in this last challenge with this sweet little pup who reminds me of Nellie! She is truly enjoying the ride on her pink bike with a beautiful bouquet basket and in her unique black and white VW Van with the wind blowing her ears back! I love them both! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.