Sunday 19 September 2021

Quick n simple (2)

 Hello again...............

just sharing another couple of quick cards using Peaceful Place DSP


This is a quarter of the treescape paper, heavily silver foiled.....
I added a die cut christmas from silver foil, and fussy cut the thinking of you....
sadly I seem to require quite a few of these each year.


Next up......using the mottled grey background paper, that's speckled with foil stars,
again just adding a sentiment.....


....to which I applied wink of stella, and a few snowflake sequins for extra sparkle





Hope your day sparkles
Lesley
xxx
xx
x



4 comments:

  1. I think it’s nice idea to say “Thinking of you” instead of “Happy” or “Merry” for someone who may be having a difficult Christmas. Must remember that and make a few myself.

    Awesome cards on your blog today- love the look of those papers.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of these beautiful papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more super Winter themes cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley

    Beautiful Christmas cards. The papers look gorgeous.

    I love the second one especially.

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.