Friday 24 September 2021

Using up my snippets mountain

 Hi there, we went away recently and I was fortunate to be able to take some crafting with me.

I decided to take some unfinished projects, and a stack of snippets, some of which were so tiny but perfect for die cutting small embellishments.

This card evolved from unused sentiments, layered poinsettias and snippets of card,
including the gold strip, and the striped one.
I don’t throw strips away, as they can always be used for something.

It's a good way of using up scraps, especially of expensive card and paper.......die cut them,  using all those little dies.....they'll come in useful one day!
Below are just a few of the snippets left over. 
I really enjoyed putting cards together on the hoof using just scraps of paper and card,
it's a great way to get the creative juices flowing.




I’m entering the 

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #412

where there's super prizes, and lots of ideas to use up those snippets !

Lesley
xxx
xx
x



5 comments:

  1. Well done for making that beautiful card using some of your snippets, looks very luxurious. I've been playing with fabric snippets today, sewing for a change - yes I have a mountain of those as well 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. This festive make is brrrr-illiant Lesley! I agree that die cutting little snippets is a super way to use them up - and if you have a little cache of them, it's a quick way to get a card made!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: So glad you were able to sneak round the back and join in the Playground fun! Hic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card Lesley and great use of little snippets. I trust you didn't take a full sized die cutting machine away with you though?

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes indeed, a cuttlebug Di lives in my cupboard with some clothes (don’t need many clothes haha) xx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.