Saturday 11 September 2021

Scored! with a stencil

Hi there

here's a card I created for a special lad growing up fast.

It came about when I was sorting some old stash and found some stencils.

I thought it would be fun to try something different.

I used a blending brush and two inks to add some shading,
then overstamped the image.


I particularly like the Biggest Wish set, that you can mix and match.
it has some fab fonts.


I went a bit mad inside the card too, but it's all simple stamping and one layer,
not something I do that often


Thanks for stopping by

Lesley
xxx
xx
x




2 comments:

  1. Fab looking card. Love your blended colouring on the stencil and all the over -stamping. Nice to decorate the inside too.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, Oliver absolutely loved his card thankyou. He is really enjoying football more and more and so it was the perfect image. Your cards are always amazing and very special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.