Saturday 18 September 2021

Quick n Simple Peaceful Place

 Hello, fancy a quick and simple card?

These couldn't be any simpler!

The Peaceful Place DSP is so beautiful it lends itself to making elegant projects.


I just cut this 12 x 12" sheet into 4, giving 6" x 6" , which can then be trimmed.


I added a banner greeting which I glued to a scrap of black and fussy cut a border.
The card blank is also black.
I added a few gems for extra sparkle.
I wish you could see this in real life.........can you spot the difference?
I just used different adhesive gems :)



Have a peaceful day
Lesley
xxx
xx
x





4 comments:

  1. This is one of my current favourite DSP at the moment and it does look beautiful in real life - the stamps and dies are rather nice as well. So much temptation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is beautiful and being able to make four cards from it is awesome. Quick and easy and just wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely peaceful Winter scenes Lesley and as you rightly say so elegant.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT idea. LOVELY results.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.