Monday 25 July 2022

Garden Greenhouse raised beds

A lovely friend let me play with her Garden Greenhouse set,
so I made a card for my beloved friend and partner.....

He built a raised vegetable garden, in our front garden, 
and placed his inherited Grandad's greenhouse there too
 


I used window boxes as the raised beds, and various vegetation


I stamped plants to appear within the greenhouse


I then couldn't decide whether to add a "sun" greeting,
does it balance it or make it too fussy????


I added one inside...





which do you prefer?



I added some "grounding" shading underneath, so it wasn't all floating,
in the hope I didn't ruin it!


Here's the real life version...........unfortunately the shading covers the glass house,
we have lovely views over fields, containing horses, sheep and goats!





Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.





4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - think on balance I prefer the sun greeting inside. Thanks also for sharing pictures of your super garden, those raised beds are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lesley - what a great card! And your veggie garden is stunning! So well organised and how great to have stuff growing at a decent height to manage as well. Wonderful views as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a perfect card for your beloved.

    I’m with Val on preferring the sun on the inside of the card. Your grounding works a treat and is a good addition.

    Great shots of your front garden too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Growing a garden is an art in itself and I love how you designed this card after your own garden! I like the sun inside, because nothing grows without the sun. Amazingly creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.