Sunday 10 July 2022

My Sister's TV appearance

 Hippest Hippos is a FREE sale a bration set, 

and I've used it to celebrate my Sister's recent TV appearance on Kate Garraway's "Good Stuff"


She's a Medau (keep fit) teacher and she gave them a demo using gym balls


The balls are very shiny, so I added glossy accents.



Medau often use equipment during their sessions, to aid movement and fun.


I "dressed" my hippos according to their outfits (sorry Kate I missed you out)
Added some foam pads and an extra layer of tutu for dimension.


During lockdown my sister started online classes, 
and had to come up with household objects that her pupils could use.
I think it resulted in lots of giggling!


It's a fun, gentle form of exercise for all ages, she's been doing it over 40 years.


Kate asked her age!...Even though she admitted on national TV, I don't think I should share it :)



I sent her this to congratulate her and make her smile.
She was very nervous, but thoroughly enjoyed it and looked like the cat who got the cream afterwards.
Artistic licence in bucket loads on this card!!!



Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

8 comments:

  1. Well that is a very fun and cheerful card Lesley. I knew which one your sister was immediately - a definite family resemblance (unlike me & my sis). Congratulations to your sister - glad she enjoyed her 15 mins and of fame! I’m sure you’re very proud of her. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super brilliant card for your sister - thanks for sharing the story and photos too. I bet she loved the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing gift of love and pride for your sister, Lesley! I love your attention to details, right down to their clothes! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card for your sister Lesley, apols no show so long, just getting over an MS relapse.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda. I’m so sorry you’re poorly, I do hope you feel better soon xxx

      Delete
  5. Thanks everyone, I am so very proud of her. I wish our parents could have been here to see it, but they’re with us in our hearts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Lesley, you must be so proud of your sister! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a special and fun card for your sister's amazing accomplishments! Love those little hippos with their exercise balls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.