Saturday 23 July 2022

Home and Garden

 One for the man who can do anything...


a great set for those who like gardening or DIY


There are dies that cut the "blades" separately, so you can add a metallic look.
They end up a bit chunkier, but I still like them, and they emboss some detail at the same time.


There's lots of little extras like grass, (used inside), dirt etc.


Papers from 


Wanted to show the detail........the bendy rake was fixed after the photo :)
The hooks are adorable, and below I hung a trowel by some twine.


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.




3 comments:

  1. Really handy set of dies for those difficult male cards. Difficult cards I mean, not difficult males 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Lesley (and a bit neater than my shed!!) Loving all those cute little tools and the hooks! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant set for masculine makes, or any gardener really! Those hooks are amazing xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.