Sunday 11 August 2024

Charming Duck Pond

 Hello, I’ve a few cards to share using the Charming Duck Pond.

I shared some of the paper with a friend, and fell in love with the suite.

The first one is similar to a sample in the catalogue.


The die cut frame does a lot of the work…

I’m entering this into the Allsorts Challenge “summer”
and Just Us Girls “frame”


Then I simply used the paper as the main feature, adding a few other elements to a sentiment label…



I added a few sequins too…


I’m entering this one into Seize the Birthday challenge “critters”


It’s getting a bit too warm here in Kent, so I hope you’re keeping cool.

Me, I'm going to be in the craft room, with the fan on!

Hope you have a lovely day


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


8 comments:

  1. I can see why you fell for this suite the paper is adorable and the dies brilliant too - lots of mileage in this I'd say. Warming up again here too - enjoy your cool crafting day and hope the fan doesn't blow any tiny pieces away 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time in your craft room!
    I feel cooler just looking at these two cards featuring water, ducks and frogs!

    See you by the paddling pool with a Margarita in hand later! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so wonderful, love the ducks and the frogs are so cute too! Thank so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, love the frame and the frog is a cutie! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your duck pond cards are charming. I'm especially smitten with your first one; the ducklings are darling. Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls with your sweet frame creation.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these cards are darling. The ducks really come to life both in and out of the water. I love the circle frame and the foliage around the pond. Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday and for using the Topping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards. I love the circular frame that creates the pond for your sweet ducks and all the little pads and flora around the edges. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous summer cards I love the images and designs of both especially the one you have entered into our challenge at Allsorts thank you so much
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.