Sunday 25 August 2024

Rudolph Day in August

 Happy Rudolph Day!

Can’t believe another month has swooshed by, but I’ve been busy adding cards to my Christmas stash.

Here’s one using an old SU wreath in old olive, a navy blue circle,

with a Gummiapan Santa hat……..all of which was in my bits box 😃


The hat is cut from glitter paper 😃


Do hop over to Rudolph Days Challenge
where there’s lots of inspiration 😃



Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments


6 comments:

  1. Well done for using up some pieces from your bits box to add to your pile of Christmas cards. Happy Rudolph Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Rudolph Day Lesley! Love the glittery hat on the wreath. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the touch of sparkle.

    Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Rudolph day!
    Great job with the bits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how fast this year has swooshed by either Lesley! I love your sparkly hat and the wreath is a great place to hang it :) Happy belated Rudolph Day! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and cute. A great way to use up some bits. Kate P. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.