Saturday 17 August 2024

Ducks on vellum

 Today’s card uses the charming duck pond paper again.

These papers are bright, so I thought I’d try to tone it down with a scrap rectangle of vellum.



I used scraps of white for the sentiment label, and the teeny waterlily flowers, top left.



The duck was cut from one of the papers too.


I’m sneaking into to the Snippets Playground challenge #486 before the gates clang shut!

Have a good day

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 

3 comments:

  1. Great idea using vellum on this lovely duck card. Well done for getting in before the gates closed 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely duck card with the pretty paper.
    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea using the vellum Lesley! I have some of the roses patterned SU paper (as always I forget the design but it has matching dies) and the vellum would tone it down beautifully. Glad you made it into the Playground in time!

    Hugs
    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.