Saturday 31 August 2024

Embossed snowdrift

 Two more for the box…


An old SU embossing folder, a snowflake border die from Gummiapan, 
an etched snowdrift border from the Greetery, Uniko sentiment.
(Oops took this pic below before adding gems 🙄)

I’m taking this to Allsorts Challenge #796…..sentiment added,
and 52christmas card Throwdown as I’ve used embossing on both pieces.



The next one was cased from Uniko, using their snowflake set, and an old SU embossing folder.

I used the offcut from the first card.
Lightly blended blue ink on the embossing, fussy cut snowflakes and added Rhinestones.


I used WOS on both cards


Have a great weekend

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the colour scheme on these two gorgeous Christmas cards Lesley. Pretty embossing and great die cuts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant card Lesley, the teal colour really pops against the white, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and adding a sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both are so beauifully done with great textures and love these colors! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have me with colors... I love this greenish color with combination of white. And design make these cards so full... I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color!!
    Really like the border!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this embossing is so so pretty and the lovely colour combination make both of your cards so beautiful! Thank you very much for joining our challenge at 52CCT. Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.